Well, this is a bit nice!
Thank you very much to Jesse over at the wonderful Books at Dawn for nominating me for this little award. If you haven’t checked his blog out, go and do it now. 🙂
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Despite being y’know, versatile now, I’m sure you aren’t really all that interested in my 7 facts, so feel free to skip to the good stuff: checking out the awesome blogs I’ve nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m terrified of the film adaption of James and the Giant Peach. I JUST CAN’T
- I’m only 5″1 – basically a Hobbit without the hairy feet
- When I was younger I wanted to be P.E. teacher (Phys Ed for my friends across the pond)
- My favourite Lord of the Rings character is Faramir
- My worst habit is biting my nails
- I hate Apple products and I’m not even sorry about it
- My favourite animal is a Stag. Obvs this is partly because of the HP connection, but also because a stag is the mascot of the University of Surrey, where I spent the best four years of my life drinking cheeky V’s and sometimes studying.
Cool, that’s that done. Onto the important bit! There are so many blogs out there that I think are wonderful, and lots of book bloggers who create diverse, well-written, entertaining posts. Sorry if you’ve been nominated before, if you have feel free to give it a swerve!
- The Bookish Underdog
- In A Bookish World
- Of Literature and Tea
- Little City Literature
- The Bookish Mirage
- The Calico Books