Thank you so much to the lovely Milou @ simplyabookdrunkard for nominating me for this little award – I’m always a bit like ‘huh?!’ when someone thinks of me! Please do go and check out her blog; it’s fab.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Showcase the award picture
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 3+ bloggers
1. What is your blogs name and why did you name it that?
Well, I write about books so I suppose I had to make that much obvious…I also love to write lists and notes and doodle AND I’m a big fan of alliteration. So the name just fell into place, really.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging on and off since I was at university, so I guess around six years (OMGNO). B&B is the first properly public blog that I’ve had though; I didn’t make any effort to share my other rambles.
3. How many followers do you have?
I have 140 at the moment, which is a bit crazy! The book blogging community has been so lovely and welcoming. 🙂
4. Who was your first follower?
My first follower was Jade @ Scatterbooker, which is mad because her blog is incredible and has such a massive following. Thanks, Jade! 💙
5. What got you into blogging?
I’ve always liked writing and have done a few freelance/volunteer jobs over the last few years, but I wanted to do something that I could dip in and out of when I felt inspired or had a banging idea. I also really needed someone to talk to about the books – hardly any of my friends are readers! (Yeah, I dunno why I keep them around either). 😉
6. What is your favourite part about blogging?
My favourite part of blogging is being part of the community. It’s so satisfying when people engage with what you’re writing, and likewise it’s awesome to be able to read other people’s posts and chat about bookish stuff.
7. If you could improve anything at all about WordPress/blogging, what would it be?
Errrrr. I haven’t come across any major problems yet, actually! I’ll be sure to let you all know when I do…
8. Why do you continue to blog?
Because it’s fun! Although I spend all day sat at a computer at work, I bizarrely find that bashing out a blog post helps me to unwind after I get home. It also prevents me from just whaling about on the sofa watching crap TV, so that’s another thing.
I nominate these tip top bloggers:
- Jessica @ Paper Utopia
- Shivalika @ Whimsy Journals
- Melissa @ In A Bookish World
- Kai @ Black Cat Kai
- Emma @ The Bookish Underdog
- Chantel @ Secondhand Bookworm
Feel free to give it a miss if you’ve already been nominated!