Thank you to the lovely May @ Sunsets and Bookfests for nominating me! Please go and have a look around her blog, it’s a beaut.
Once again, I’m mainly shocked that anyone spends much time reading my blog, so awards are always so, so awesome and I appreciate each and every one I get nominated for massively. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
DC or Marvel?
Definitely DC! I’m a sucker for Batman, and I think the Batman comics/movies have some of the best, creepiest villains going. Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow = love.
What is a book you own that you would never read in public?
Hmmm. I’m not really embarrassed of any of the books that I own! I probably wouldn’t read any of the treasuries I’ve got in public because they’re just too bloody big to lug about on a train or a bus.
Handbag or backpack?
Handbags! But that’s only because I don’t have a cute backpack at the moment. Sad face.
What book-to-movie adaptation are you most looking forward to?
Oh man, there’s so many coming out this year that I can’t wait for! Fantastic Beasts (what a surprise this is for all of you I’m sure), A Monster Calls, The BFG, The Girl on the Train. SO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN 2016.
Sweet, Salty or Savory?
I’m definitely a starter and main course kinda gal, as opposed to a main course and dessert, so I’ll have to go savory!
Whats your favorite feature?
I’m going to take this as favourite feature about myself, because I’m not sure what else it could mean! I think I have a good sense of humour, and I hope that I make people laugh! It’s either that or they’re laughing at me…
What is the most expensive thing you own?
Unfortunately the most expensive thing I own is my rusty old car. I wish I had a cooler answer for you than that! Adulting, innit?
Favorite TV show?
CHOICES. If we’re talking American TV, I love Once Upon a Time (even though it is pure cheese) and How To Get Away With Murder. If you want to talk British TV, I am utterly addicted to Line of Duty. It’s compelling, intelligent, dramatic and pretty much as close to a perfect TV series that has ever existed.
Do you prefer sunny or rainy day reading?
Sunny day reading for sure! I love sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and a book, or sitting at my dining room table with the sun coming through the patio doors.
Could you live without the internet?
Could you trust the hero of the last book you read to save you if you were kidnapped?
I’m pretty sure I’d be safe and sound in the hands of Emma Carstairs and Cortana!
Questions for my nominees:
- What’s your happiest memory?
- Which OTP (one true pairing) makes you the happiest?
- How do you like to relax and unwind?
- What do you find most satisfying about blogging?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- Tell us about one fictional character that makes you smile!
- If you could go back in time and live in any era, what would it be?
- Do you have any secret talents or party tricks?
- Give me a quote that makes you happy!
- Jasmine @ Love Me, Love My Books
- Beth @ Reading Every Night
- Emma @ The Bookish Underdog
- Fatima @ Noteablepad
- Lydia @ 22 Is Still Young Adult
- Fadwa @ Word Wonders
- Melissa @ In a Bookish World
- Charleigh @ Charleighsbooknook
- Britt @ Geronimo Reads
- Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books
- Kyleigh @ Coffee House Chatter
No pressure, as always! 🙂